Sulwhasoo Malaysia: Parkson Gurney Plaza Penang

Thanks Sulwhasoo Malaysia again.
Last time work with Sulwhasoo was in Pavilion KL. This time flight to Penang for Sulwhasoo product promotion event there. Latest event, work with Sulwhasoo One Utama can view here. You may take tour on my outstation event jobs in the past here. Sabah CepatWawasan. Langkawi Cape Mentelle. Johor wedding dinner.


Outstation job tremendous tired. Exhausting. Drink a lot of water as you can. If not somehow will get sick. Traveling so far for work. If anything happen, me as independent artist, have to cover all myself. Don't ask me why expensive. Me, not a staff from some company. Sick, got to work some time. There is no Medical Leave for me. Refer my Frequent Asked Questions.


Show you some of the situation during the day in Parkson Gurney Plaza Penang. Photo below is from Sulwhasoo Malaysia. Somehow I am great work with the company who are really willing to pay. The company which willing appreciate your talent. The company which have good staff. And also don't forget visit my funny post here, where I'm using Sulwhasoo.


当地人很多一开口就是福建话。听到我糊里糊涂去。当地人也有一个很特别明显的脸部特征,鼻子。圆圆滑滑、丰润的感觉。匆匆忙忙的又飞回kl。没时间观看其他壁画地点。有点依依不舍的感觉。