Bella Skincare Malaysia Live Caricature

Thank you Bella Skincare Malaysia having me in your beauty promo event. This event held in Double Tree Hotels KL. All these years, different beauty skincare have different client prospect. Great to know this.



After Clinelle Malaysia, Shu Uemura Malaysia, My Beauty Diary Malaysia, Kose Malaysia, Sulwhasoo Malaysia, now Bella Skincare Malaysia. Thank you so much beauty skincare companys having me for your event all these years. Take a preview those past event jobs here.
Every time event held in hotel, the lighting always dark yellow. Killing my eyes. Not good for me. I don't know what happened that day, I felt sick after event. May be the long hour spot light head on me. And under air-conditioned long hours.



感谢美容公司们的厚待,选择了Caricature Artist Malaysia, Triton Lim。为你们的活动更添多姿彩。更多谢夫人、女士、小姐们,有幸认识到caricature。